Deadly Milk Chocolate
Makes 5 to 6 dozen
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder*
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar*
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 12 oz.Hershey's Milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl & set aside. Beat butter, eggs,
brown sugar and vanilla in large electric mixing bowl at medium speed. Gradually beat in flour
mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by Tablespoonful (I spray 2 Tablespoons with cooking spray so mixture doesn't stick) onto
ungreased baking sheets (I use 2 sheets so as one comes out of the oven, I pop in the other).
Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand in pan for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
* Using baking soda and dark brown sugar will give you darker, flatter, chewier cookies.
HINT: Always use Air-Insulated pans for perfect cookies every time.